We are able to take tax deductible donations, through our fiscal sponsor Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Foundation, to support our mission of farmland preservation and long-term access for farmers and ranchers. Donors of $2,500 or more will receive invitations to annual PVCF events such as farm tours and dinners. We ask a minimum donation of $50.
You can donate by:
- Please make check out to Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Foundation
- Indicate Poudre Valley Community Farms in the memo field
- Mail your check to Poudre Valley Community Farms, PO Box 26, Laporte, CO 80535 (we will forward your check on to Rocky Mountain Farmers Union)
- Please indicate with your check if you require a receipt for your donation.
- Unless you intend to make an anonymous donation, please include your name and email so we can keep you up to date on PVCF news and events.
- Credit Card: We prefer not to take donations by credit card because of the added fees that reduce the amount of your donation that goes toward PVCF’s mission. However, if you have a strong preference for making a donation by credit card we can accommodate. Please contact us for instructions.
- Wire Transfer: Wire transfer is available for donations greater than $10,000. Please contact us for instructions.