Steps to Membership
- Learn about Poudre Valley Community Farms and become familiar with our founding documents.
- Complete a Membership Application. Once you’re approved the Board of Directors will contact you with Membership Agreement(s) for your signature and payment instructions.
The Coop’s Vision…in Detail
We’re excited to roll-out a more comprehensive vision of Poudre Valley Community Farms, A Land Cooperative, including what it means to be a member of the Coop and our plans for the future. We are accepting member applications online (see below). Memberships are $2,500. For more information we recommend you review the following documents and join us at one of our upcoming events!
We encourage all those interested in becoming members to review and become familiar with PVCF’s formational documents. Please contact us with any questions and consult with your attorney and/or financial planner as appropriate.
The Board of Directors will review your Application and email you with required Membership Agreement(s) and methods of payment. Full payments can be made by check to Poudre Valley Community Farms, PO Box 26, Laporte, CO 80535. Installment plan payments can be initiated with a credit card.
Not Ready to Join Us Yet…
Please consider the following ways to get to know PVCF better:
- Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates as Poudre Valley Community Farms progresses toward selling shares in our first farmland purchase;
- Visit us at one of our upcoming events to chat in person and learn more about PVCF;
- Contact us to ask a questions or to identify a candidate property or a farm/ranch tenant for PVCF;