A generous donor has offered a matching fund of $100,000 in 2016. Each donation made will be matched, dollar for dollar.
We are able to take tax deductible donations, through our fiscal sponsor Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Foundation, to support our mission of farmland preservation and long-term access for farmers and ranchers. Donors of $2,500 or more will receive invitations to annual PVCF events such as farm tours and dinners. We ask a minimum donation of $50.
You can donate by:
- Please make check out to Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Foundation
- Indicate Poudre Valley Community Farms in the memo field
- Mail your check to Poudre Valley Community Farms, PO Box 26, Laporte, CO 80535 (we will forward your check on to Rocky Mountain Farmers Union)
- Please indicate with your check if you require a receipt for your donation.
- Unless you intend to make an anonymous donation, please include your name and email so we can keep you up to date on PVCF news and events.
- Credit Card: We prefer not to take donations by credit card because of the added fees that reduce the amount of your donation that goes toward PVCF’s mission. However, if you have a strong preference for making a donation by credit card we can accommodate. Please contact us for instructions.
- Wire Transfer: Wire transfer is available for donations greater than $10,000. Please contact us for instructions.